LDAP Attribute Store enhancements

Oct 17, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I just gotta say, finding this code was awesome. It got me on the right path for sure! I've used it for our teams project, and did a little enhancements of my own. 

Key Changes:

- removed the _objectClass parameter. Users can now write full ldap filters.

- created the ability to pass 1 to many claim results (ex. pass all groups a user belongs to)

If you're interested in these changes, I'd be happy to upload my code for your review!

Again, awesome job! 

Coordinator
Oct 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Hi, 

Thank you for this feedback. I will really appreciate if you can share your code. The ability to pass many claim results was one of my goal, but no time to do the correction. 

If now users can write ldap filters, that really cool.

So, feel free to upload your code, I will review it as soon as I reinstall VS ;)

Thank you again, 

Olivier

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Olivier,

I've uploaded just the cs file so you can see the changes. If you'd like the entire project I can upload that too, but the cs file is the only place I've made the changes. Thanks for the quick reply!

Devin P.

Coordinator
Oct 21, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Hi,

Long time I didn't update the sources. Unfortunately, the modified source code was not working as expected, regarding the one to many result option. So I rolled back to the previous mechanism (only one result per query).

However, I kept the LDAP query string functionality, that is working great. I will update the documentation.

Thank you for your collaboration.